|CIMPRESS N.V. filed this Form 10-Q on 11/03/2017|
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement or the Plan or the application of any provision hereof to any person or circumstance is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement and the Plan and the application of such provision to any other person or circumstance is not affected, and the provisions so held to be unenforceable shall be reformed to the extent (and only to the extent) necessary to make it enforceable and valid.
18. Language. If the Participant receives this Agreement or any other document related to the Plan translated into a language other than English, the English version controls.
19. Electronic Delivery. The Company may, in its sole discretion, deliver any documents related to current or future participation in the Plan by electronic means. The Participant consents to receive such documents by electronic delivery and agrees to participate in the Plan through an online or electronic system established and maintained by the Company or a third party designated by the Company.
20. Addendum. The PSUs and the Shares acquired under the Plan are subject to any country-specific terms and conditions set forth in any addendum to this Agreement or the Plan, and in the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any such addendum, the addendum governs. If the Participant relocates his or her residence to one of the countries included in any such addendum, the terms and conditions of such applicable addendum apply to the Participant to the extent the Company determines that the application of such terms and conditions is necessary or advisable in order to comply with local law or facilitate the administration of the Plan. Each such addendum, if any, constitutes part of this Agreement.
21. Entire Agreement and Waiver. This Agreement, the Plan, and any applicable country-specific addendum set forth the entire agreement of the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersede all prior agreements, promises, covenants, arrangements, communications, representations or warranties, whether oral or written, with respect to the subject matter contained herein. Without limiting the foregoing, the terms of any executive retention agreement or employment agreement do not apply to the PSUs or this award. The Participant acknowledges that a waiver by the Company of the breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement, or of any subsequent breach by the Participant or any other Participant.
22. Foreign Asset/Account Reporting Requirements. Depending on the Participant’s country, the Participant may be subject to foreign asset/account, exchange control and/or tax reporting requirements in connection with the PSUs, the acquisition, holding and/or transfer of Shares or cash resulting from participation in the Plan and/or the opening and maintaining of a brokerage or bank account in connection with the Plan. The Participant may be required to report such assets, accounts, account balances and values, and/or related transactions to the applicable authorities in his or her country. The Participant may also be required to repatriate any funds received in connection with the PSUs to his or her country and may be required to use a specific account for doing so and/or to convert the funds to local currency. The Participant acknowledges that he or she is responsible for ensuring compliance with any applicable foreign asset/account, exchange control and tax reporting requirements. The Participant further understands that he or she should consult his or her personal legal advisor on these matters.
23. Insider Trading Restrictions/Market Abuse Laws. Depending on the Participant’s country, the Participant may be subject to insider trading restrictions or market abuse laws, which may affect the Participant’s ability to acquire or sell Shares or rights to Shares (including PSUs) during such times as the Participant is considered to have “inside information” regarding the Company as defined by applicable laws. Any restrictions under these laws are separate from and in addition to any restrictions that may be imposed under any applicable Company insider trading policy. The Company is not responsible for such restrictions or liable for the failure on the Participant’s part to know and abide by such restrictions. The
Employee SPSU agreement