|CIMPRESS N.V. filed this Form 10-Q on 11/03/2017|
within the credit facility. As of September 30, 2017, the amount available for borrowing under our senior secured credit facility was as follows:
(1) The debt covenants of our senior secured credit facility limit our borrowing capacity each quarter, depending on our leverage and other indebtedness, such as notes, capital leases, letters of credit, and any other debt, as well as other factors that are outlined in the credit agreement.
(2) Share purchases, dividend payments, and corporate acquisitions are subject to more restrictive covenants, and therefore we may not be able to use the full amount available for borrowing for these purposes.
Debt Covenants. Our credit agreement contains financial and other covenants, including but not limited to the following:
(1) The credit agreement contains financial covenants calculated on a trailing twelve month, or TTM, basis that:
(2) Purchases of our ordinary shares, payments of dividends, and corporate acquisitions and dispositions are subject to more restrictive consolidated leverage ratio thresholds than those listed above when calculated on a proforma basis in certain scenarios. Also, regardless of our leverage ratio, the credit agreement limits the amount of purchases of our ordinary shares, payments of dividends, corporate acquisitions and dispositions, investments in joint ventures or minority interests, and consolidated capital expenditures that we may make. These limitations can include annual limits that vary from year-to-year and aggregate limits over the term of the credit facility. Therefore, our ability to make desired investments may be limited during the term of our senior secured credit facility.
(3) The credit agreement also places limitations on additional indebtedness and liens that we may incur, as well as on certain intercompany activities.
(*) The Definitions of EBITDA, consolidated total indebtedness, and consolidated senior secured indebtedness are maintained in our credit agreement included as an exhibit to our Form 8–K filed on July 14, 2017.
The indenture under which our 7.0% senior unsecured notes due 2022 are issued contains various covenants, including covenants that, subject to certain exceptions, limit our and our restricted subsidiaries’ ability to incur and/or guarantee additional debt; pay dividends, repurchase shares or make certain other restricted payments; enter into agreements limiting dividends and certain other restricted payments; prepay, redeem or repurchase subordinated debt; grant liens on assets; enter into sale and leaseback transactions; merge, consolidate or transfer or dispose of substantially all of our consolidated assets; sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of property and assets; and engage in transactions with affiliates.